Wednesday, February 8, 2012

666

Okay - Aiphid's post has me actually back to my blog. I was perplexed at the thought that 665 other people besides Aiphid was actually reading my blog... honestly didn't think there were that many other people out there so incredibly bored that they'd want to read my foolishness. And honestly - the last time I checked I had about 50. So that leaves me wondering - who are you all and why did you subscribe?

I'm honored - don't get me wrong. But now I think I should actually start writing something in this blog again. Its been an incredibly LONG time since I last posted anything. Oh I've started blogs... but they are as of yet unfinished and unpublished. Life got in the way... my life tripped boring in my book. And frankly - I just didn't have the desire to write anything. For me - I have to be 'in the groove' to write. Otherwise I just - well that's it... I just... nuthin.

So to Aiphid... and to number 667 who signed up afterwards (my initial guess is Adventure Crafter) thanks for strolling through my blog. Some of my previous posts do wax somewhat witty... hopefully I can get back into the groove. But until I do - I'll work on getting the white spray paint off my fingers. (Which is another mystery in and of itself.)

Here's to more blogs in 2012 ; ) Hope this finds you all rolling in or waiting for mud season!

3 comments:

Mainer Chick said...

:-)
I'd like this post if it were facebook
click hug if it were AQ
Thanks for sharing with us Mud. :-)
Infin-t

Aiphid said...

I can't wait to hear of some more misadventures. You'll really have to come to Oz and cross it off your bucket list. You may not be able to get Tea to hike that one again, though :)

Lady Slpa said...

So glad aiphid convinced you to come out of hiding!